Saturday, May 11, 2013

Some interesting Finds...

I read about a website called Onesentence.org  You submit a SHORT story. One sentence long.  Now, for me... that would be QUITE the challenge.  Say it ALL, in one sentence.  Oprah had a dealy once (I think it was her) and you had to sum up who you are in 3 (or maybe it was 5) words.   Things like that make you really think hard.  And thinking hard keeps your mind from seizing up.  So do it.  Tell me your sentences, please.  I'd love it!! 

Also... Seems that there is a scale out there somewhere... I'll look it up for you in minute...  Called the Quantum Scale.  It  shows pounds lost instead of current weight.  Positive reinforcement.  Cool idea!!!    Ok, I looked it up.  They do have them on Amazon...  $59.  Seems to have good and bad reviews.  Only tracks the weight loss/gain for One person.  So it wouldn't be  good for a group effort.  That is sort of a negative in my opinion.  But anyway... check it out for yourself.  And if anyone does get one... let me know how it goes, eh?


Have a super weekend...

Ya'll have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow.  Even if ya aint a mom.  If you're a Pop... well, you can still have a nice day, eh?  And if you are a pet owner.... You ARE a mom.  Or pop!!!   (◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment