Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Triple Treat

Yesterday I had a triple whammy.  Of goodness!!

My daughter discovered a local pet store that has been there for months and I never even knew it.  It is a wonderful place to spend some time.  They have everything under the sun in there.  Even Moose antlers.  For dogs to chew on!  I can't even remember what all they have in there.  But it has your basics (organic - Good for your loved ones) food, and treats.  Homemade treats... pure natural ingredients.  There are Unusual things as well, like  Catnip bubbles.  I snatched up one of those!!!  And did Lil absolutely love them?  No,  No she did not.  I told her they smell like catnip.  They were floating all around her and one even landed on her.  She sat there... un-amused.   Well, I thought it was a cool idea. I'll try it with my daughter's cat and see how that goes.  Someone better like these catnip bubbles besides me! 

I also went into the local Asian grocery store.  It's been there a while also, but I didn't know about it.  Marketing....  very important.  But anyway...   it was a small store but had a lot of interesting (and gross) things in there.  I bought some sweet potato noodles.  I was looking for seaweed noodles.  But this was as close as I could get for now.  I haven't fixed any yet.  But I'll keep ya posted.  They are green.  Hmmm.... I checked the label.  Nothing in there but sweet potatoes and starch.  Is starch green?  I don't think so....   I'll get to the bottom of this one day..........  maybe. 

And I ate at an Asian restaurant.  Local as well.  I knew it was there but I was afraid to go in.  I heard they were full of RAW fish and such.  Sushi.  Ewww.... My daughter MADE me try some.  I resisted and twisted and plugged my nose and closed my eyes and --- I liked it!!  It didn't taste raw at all.  How do you make raw fish taste cooked?  I'll get to the bottom of that too... one of these days.  I will, cause it really has me intrigued. 

So there ya have it.  Triple Treat all in one day.  I hope that was legal.  ๏̯͡๏

2 comments:

  1. You say sushi tastes good? Well, then I think I need to try it, too... one of these days.
    How is your 100 day challenge going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michal, you'll be amazed. I closed my eyes, and plugged my nose and .... it was not raw tasting. I don't know how that is possible... but it is!!!
    My challenge is challenging to say the least. I am barely meeting the challenges. I do them, but just barely. Like I did on the TC. Which is better than nothing... but not really what I WANT. I need more discipline!!!

    ReplyDelete