Thursday, October 17, 2013

To eat, or not to sleep... that is the question. I think. Maybe....

Just wondering something.... I've been reading about things that are good to eat before bed, to help you sleep.  Bananas, cottage cheese, cherries, cereal, milk.   Noticing anything here?  Most of these are traditional breakfast foods.  Sooooo.... should we be eating things that  help us sleep - first thing in the morning?  No wonder I'm tired all day!!!  Also, they say that keeping your protein levels higher is a good plan for energy.  Yet, cottage cheese, turkey, and greasy foods like hamburgers, cheeses, etc... are protein foods.  They are good at bedtime.  Well, not the greasy stuff....  (the chin dribble might stain yer pillow.)  So what is a fatiqued fool to do?  Eat this to sleep, but also eat it for energy...........  STOP IT you "experts"!  Just STOP IT!  I'm tired.  Tired and Ornery!   No patience for waiting for ya'll to make up your minds.  Get serious, eh?  I need some pep!!  And I need it now! 

1 comment:

  1. Contradictory advice. I found that everywhere. Weight loss, speed reading, marketing... I listen to all, digest it, sometimes try it and decide what works for ME. Then I ignore the rest.

    ReplyDelete