Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Writer's Life

Gosh... I've been so busy writing in my "books" that I forgot to write out here.  Sorry.


Currently working on a book for Newcomers to the world of eBay.  It's such a fun "job" that I want everyone to do it!!  Just makes my day when I sell something for an amazing price!  Today I sold a game that I paid $1 for.  Made $16 on it.  That's small potatoes compared to a sale I made a couple months  ago when I sold a Halloween costume for $60, that I paid $2 for.  And once I sold  a Hallmark Ornament for almost $200.... paid a quarter.  I could go on........ but instead, I wrote a book, to try to get More people hooked on eBay!  Wait.............. that could end up creating competition for me... what Was I thinking?  Oh well, what's done is done.  Now to get it out to Amazon and press on  with Lily's books.  She keeps sitting on the keyboard... reminding me that I haven't put HER books out yet.  So much to do, so little time..........  :) 


Yesterday a friend of mine from high school sent me an email.  Haven't heard from her in a while, so that was Very nice.  But the email... it was soooo publishable.  I mean - now THERE is some writing talent.  I wanted to read More!  I need to check into being her publisher.  I need to get in on that money-wagon-in-the-making!!!


And speaking of  'in the making'... I Made some Healthy "Velveeta" the other day.  It was EASY.  (or I wouldn't have been making it!)  and it tasted Better than Velveeta cause it was made with Real Cheese. And NO chemicals.  I used mild cheddar.  I think I'd prefer another type of cheese.  I'm going to try some gouda next (only because I already have some.)   Anyway --- all you do is use some cheese, and some gelatin, and some milk..   That is IT!  If I wasn't in a lazy mood right now, I'd go look it up for you.  Oh, ok.... hang on....
http://www.anorganicwife.com/2014/01/homemade-velveeta.html
  There ya go.  Give it a try.  And let me know what cheeses you try, cause I want to make more and different kinds.  I'm going to try to add some garlic, and maybe some lemon... or something.  Jazz it up.   Ruin it probably.  I oftentimes end up adding weird things and ruining stuff.  But I press on anyway.......... I do what I do!!  Be glad you don't have to live with me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment