Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Month?!!

It has honestly been a month since I've been on here?  Where Does the time go?  I gotta tell ya - I need to be 3 people.  I have so much going on.  I never want to go to bed at night, and if I dare wake up in the middle of the night... I have to Force myself back to sleep cause I want to get  up and get to it!  I need some chill pills or something. 


Just a quick note cause I really do need to get to bed... but I recently hooked up with some new software, which I will tell you more about once I learn how to use it.  But it is going to help me get my books out of my  head, out of my computer, and out --- just out.  That is so exciting.  This whole techno thing has been holding me back.  But no longer!!!  (Well, IF I get this software figured out... and I will.  I will.  I WILL!) 


But I wanted to check in and let you know that I am still here, still plugging along, creating wonderful things for you... well, I think they are wonderful, and I hope you will too.  We'll all find out together.  By the end of the month if all goes well!!!  Wish me luck!!  :)


Oh - and some info I want to share with you is:  Himalayan Sea Salt.  Also Aztec Sea Salt (maybe.  I'm not done with my research on that yet.)  But so far I love Himalayan SS.  Check it out, if you don't want to wait on me.   Also - some new back stretches.  Maybe not new, so much ---  but ones I've been sticking with and Seeing results!  And - my garden has new (to me) veggies in it this year.  And ... gosh... a lot.  Trust me...  I'll try really hard to give you a new post in the morning.  I want to get you in on this "high" of mine.  It's just too much for me to handle alone.   ;)


Sweet Dreams All!!!   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

No comments:

Post a Comment