Monday, March 17, 2014

Good Morning!!


Rainy day here in "Sunny Florida." Been raining for 3 days now.  I guess it's ok  by me.  It's greening things up.  And I have about half my garden planted, so that'll be good for all that.  I bet this will make the azaleas and dogwoods Burst open.  I LOVE spring in FL.  SO beautiful!!! Last year I cleared walkways through the wooded section of my yard, and planted azaleas all along it.  I think it is too soon for them to bloom (takes 2 years sometimes when you dig them up from under established plants.  For me anyway.)  But I suspect a few will surprise me!!  :)  and it's going to be such a pleasant walk back there.  Ahhhh.... I love nature. 


Been plotting to get my tree house (tree deck - whatever it ends up to be) going.  I have the floor board sitting up there on a branch.  I need some  help getting it anchored.  THEN - I'll be up there writing Tales from the Tree.  I think we discussed that last year.  It's still in the game plan. 

I'm sitting here plotting new landscaping in my back yard.  Maybe sitting on my porch, updating here, is not such a good idea.  I wanted to get out of the house cause all the decluttering needs keep distracting me.  But now all these landscaping needs are distracting me.  (In a MUCH pleasanter way though!!)  The rain is keeping these varmints away today though:   Squirrels.  There --- that's all you get cause this stupid computer (or operator, which I seriously  doubt!) is not working right. I was trying to insert a photo.  I've done it before.  I know HOW.  I think.   Blahhhhh.... I am frustrated already.  If I ever win the lottery... I'm hiring a computer nerd to sit at the ready to fix all my continual blunders.  This is raising my boodpressure...  


Ohhhmmmmmmmmm....  Not working this time.  OHMMMMMM.... nope... well, I'll give it a try later.  WHY do computers hate me?  I'mma need some therapy.  Meanwhile I'm going to go make me a smoothy.  That oughta cure what ails me.  You go make one too, and we'll meet back here tomorrow after the Mister pounds this machine into shape for me!! ಠ^ಠ

No comments:

Post a Comment