Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Hump Day

Weird name.  Hump day.  But I love some of those camel cartoons.

Sitting here In The Den, not on the porch cause it was too distracting before.  I have a LOT to do today.  Can't afford distractions.  Though I AM dealing with a crick in my neck, from having to sit weird and look AROUND Lily.  Honestly.  Why don't I just boot her off the desk.  She sits in Front of  the screen so I Have to notice her, and I sit her careening my neck to see around her.  Geez... AND worse yet -- I am writing about this nonsense while she is STILL blocking my view.  Cat lovers unite!  And get committed to the booby hatch all at once!

Anyway - today I am using my new software.  That is positive affirmation for ya.  I'm actually Seeing myself being able to figure it out, so I Can use it!!   I'm determined though.  This time I mean it!!
But the sun is shining for the first time in 4 days, so this is going to be hard! I already saw a cardinal at the feeder this morning.  It is empty thanks to the squirrels.  But IF I go out there to fill it... I'll end up doing a 'little' gardening and then maybe some weeding and then move on to research new ways to get rid of fire ants and then sweep leaves off the deck and then scrub down the deck chairs and then maybe even wash the kitchen window cause it is hard to see around the specks now days.... and then, Freaking ETC.   I refuse to go out.  Don't try to talk me into it.  I'm getting these books tended to today No Matter What.......  So the Next sunny day I can go do all that stuff without Books on my brain.  That's the plan.  Wish me Luck!!!   And

Have a great Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment