Saturday, April 20, 2013

Good evening.  I don't usually write at night.  Too tired.  Give me some ideas for pep, peeps!  I need more vim and vinegar... or sumpin!!

Had some good friends over for a shrimp boil today.  The shrimp were not so great.  But the friends were!  If you have good friends, you have everything!!!   And man am I blessed in that arena!!   Cept the one friend brought some strawberry whipped cream deal.  REALLY?  The Mister and I have been so good about no sugars lately.  We haven't had sweets (cept in fruit) for a couple weeks.  Soon as she left ---we --- honked that sucker down!!  Oh Yes we did.  Ohhhh mannnn.... who's idea was it to cut out sugar??  We didn't even put it on a plate.  We ate it out of the dish.  And then licked up the crumbs.  We were very bad.............. but yet............ Ohhhh mannnnn.....

I was going thru some old paperwork the other day and came across some of the girls' grade school work.  On one paper the question was... what is your first language?  My child answered "Baby Talk."  Hahahaha.....  Hey - ask a stupid question to a child... ya get what ya get!   Pretty funny.   And don't even get me started on their poetry........ Oh my......  If I wasn't so lazy, I'd go get some and share it with ya.  Maybe another day.  

Sitting on my new porch/office... listening to the crickets and wolves.  Ok, no wolves.  But earlier there were bats.  Bats / Wolves... close enough eh?    Tomorrow the Mister says we are eating Breakfast out here.  Who wants to join us?   I can't wait.  I'm gittin to bed so breakfast comes earlier!!!  ύ.ὺ

2 comments:

  1. Baby Talk!! That is a very good answer! Speaking of kids, I Still have and Wear the yellow t-shirt that we made of A's raccoon/duck pictures. I absolutely love the design of it! I think she was like, 9 yrs old, or something like that... she has an artist talent... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a while since I wrote something... I was just wondering if it still works!!

    ReplyDelete