Saturday, April 27, 2013

Guten Tag.   I think that is good morning, in German.  I must say,.. I wasn't paying attention all that well in my two years of German class.  I took it to make my dad proud.  FAIL!  Oh well, I tried! I get brownie points for that, eh?



Last day for oysters at Earl's.  If you don't know Earl.... I'm sorry that you aren't as close to heaven on Earth as me.... come on down... I'll introduce you.  You gotta pay for your own tho cause I aint rich ya know.  YET!!!  Anyway - he will not sell oysters in the hottest months... May, June, July, August, and September.  SOME folks sell them in Sept.  But not Earl. He has  his principles.  I forget what he said about that.  They are too small or something.... and not salty enough or something.  All's I know is I trust the man and his oysters and we are going up there in a few on his Last Day till Oct.  And our waitress is just the cutest, most adorablist little thing you ever did see.  Ok, it's Ash - but I'm not biased.   She is cute and adorable.  Plus we don't have to tip her cause just our presence is tip enough.  Well, ok, maybe we'll give her a tiny tip.... and here it is:  "Get a new job cause Earl's is Closing Tomorrow for 4 months!!"  (she already has another job - so we'll try to think up a better tip afore we get there.)   Anyhoo..... my belly is a grumbling so I best git to gittin!!!

Have a Fab Weekend.  I might be back tomorrow to fill ya inn on my adventures...  Ohhhhhh lucky you.....      OMG  I was trying to find a silly face for you and look what happened.   Oh well ---- Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment