Friday, April 19, 2013

Howdy Folks!!

Sitting on my new porch office and looking out the window at the rain... and am wondering if life gets more Blissful than this. My crazy cat is staring at me. She wants me to leave so she can knock the stuff off my desk AGAIN. She does not tire of it. Yet, all the bending to pick it all up again is good exercise, so I allow it.

Hopefully I'll have my container garden planted tomorrow... on the deck, out the window to my left. So I can be Mistress Nita, quite contrary - how does your garden grow. Those wild varmints won't get away with as much this year. I'll be a watching!! Tho this morning, a little squirrel sat on the rail right smack beside me and Lucifer Lil (but obviously knowing he had a window betwixt us.) Just sat there, as Lil was "singing" or whatever that weird sound is that cats make when they want to kill something but can't because they have cruel owners that won't let them outside. I'm only calling myself her owner, cause she can't read. Otherwise she'd set me straight on who owns whom, by golly!! She is a tiny cat (2 years old, but you'd never know. She quit growing. But she has short cat syndrome. MEAN mean mean...) so the squirrel was bigger than her. He could have taken her in a fair fight!

Well, I"m fixin to venture off in the rain to get more veggies. I have sooo much fun with my juicer. I should keep track of what it is costing me to play with it every day. (Veggies aint cheap ya know). But I don't wanna spoil my fun just yet. Remind me to get some celery, will ya? I keep forgetting it. I'm not a huge celery fan, but it is good for ya, so I'm gonna Juice it!!

I should go... but I am enjoing the view right now... too much. I wish you all could come sit in my little office with TONS of windows all around. This really IS heaven - I'm pretty sure! Ohhhh the books you could write.... Hey - now there is an idea!!! ;o)

Have a great weekend everyone!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment