Monday, April 29, 2013

Quickie post today...

My newest obsessions:

My weed popper.  It is amazing...........!    Best little $20 I've spent in a Long time.  And the cool thing about it, is that it is so amazing that others want to try it... and so you can get others to weed your lawn (like Huck Finn and his fence painting project.... wait... that was Tom wasn't it.  Huck/Tom.... I get those two mixed up.  Dang it... I have to go look them up now.)  But anyway --- this weeder thingy just about pulls weeds FOR you.  (that's what I tell everyone and they say "Let me try."  Hahhaha...!)  It is pretty cool though.  Called a "Garden Weasel Weedpopper."  There are tons of weeders out there.  But this one is made of sturdy metal.  It appears it will hold up.  A bunch of them get bad reviews for being made out of inferior products that break quickly. 

Also --- water.  I've always been a water drinker but, now I'm adding stuff to it to make it exciting!!  (ok, it still isn't that exciting, but it looks better than plain water, and it is DOING more for you than plain water, and changes things up a bit so I stick with it.)   Lemon water (cause I love lemon, and it is really good for lots of things), Flax meal water (to give ya a boost of fiber which just about Everyone does Not get enough of!), and then the do-it-with-whatever-ingredients-you-like water.  Just put 8 cups of water in a 10 cup glass jar.  ( I have a glass measuring cup - 10 cups)  then add cucumber and/or melon and/or any fruit/berry and/or ANYTHING.    Let it sit in the fridge overnight.  Drink it all the next day.  Eat the stuff left in the jar (if ya want).   There ya  have it.  How fun does that sound???

Ok, gotta go get ready for my day.  Taking my bud (85) to the doc.  Regular checkup.  She won't want to go so we'll fuss about it for a while.  Then we'll go and have fun.  Who has fun at the doctor's?  WE do, that's who.  We have fun everywhere... near 'bout.  

Have a great one!!!  Day, that is!!  Week too... in case I don't get back here... but I will... ت

2 comments:

  1. You are right, I am only reading this and I want to try out the weed popper! You know just last week I pulled about 8 recipes off the internet for things that you put in your water the night before, then pop it into the fridge overnight! They told you where it was a pick me up recipe or whatever... there were too many to remember...I think it is an excellent idea and healthy too! Have a great day with your bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...I always wanted to use the Garden Weasel Weedpopper. I don't like plain water either and always like to add some lemon...I will try per your suggestion the Flax Meal next. Hope you are doing well and your Dr. Appointment comes out looking and feeling great! :) I just love your humorous writing...makes my day! :)

    ReplyDelete