Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Good Morning!!

Sorry I've been absent for so long.  I have  had such a busy time lately.  My Ursela came to town, her hubster (SIL) had his first MMA match (which I went to.  SURPRISE!), I've been remodeling my back porch to turn it into an office for me to write in (!!!), I got a juicer,  my Ezmerelda moved to her own place, I've been "playing" with my newest, most coolest yard sale finds, and spending more time with my buddy R. (85 years young).   SOOOO   that's been a busy month, eh?  No excuse though.   Just freaking DO IT already --- and steadily!  There - that is your lesson for the day.  Steady, Daily, no excuses, persistence will get you ANYWHERE you want to be.  Period.  Don't lemme hear you say, "Yeah, but what about...."  No --- I said Period, and that means no Yeah Buts....!!!  Get 'er Done.  Period.

 Success to me:  Write this down --- there may be a test later.  Aw Heck --- there WILL be a test later....

Success is: Believing in Yourself.  To the point where no matter what ANYONE else thinks about you... it does not change how YOU think about you.  Think about that for a second.  Can you imagine thinking you are the greatest thing since sliced bread?  (Sliced bread is not really good for you btw.)    But your inner thoughts and beliefs ARE good for you and that is the number one thing that you need to know and feel and Own.  Did that make sense? Think of yourself as  An asset to life.... to the world...     The potential is there.  And I really really really want you to feel the same way I do.  It is just so amazing.  And my only regret is that I wasn't able to feel this 40 years ago.  Ohhhhhhhhh how my life could have been different.  But --- that is ok.  My past life is a big part of who I am now, and so if I had learned all this back then.......... my head would likely have been too big to fit through any doorway!  I'm grateful that I discovered THIS me now, and I'm planning to run with it.   Join me, eh?!!!  ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ok, going to have to check out what TC and ETR is! Sounds fantastic! Glad to see you back on, I check your blog everyday and I have missed you. I told some peeps about it too.... My life is transformed too! Learned a lot in the last few years and am happier than I have been since I was very young! Life is full of wonderful things, wonderful people and dreams.... Life is full or can be! I am worth what it takes to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Good TK!!! YOU need to get a blog going. OR a book or something. I like to read YOUR words too! Yep, the TC was probably the best thing for my self confidence since I was.... well, Ever I do believe!!

    ReplyDelete