Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bad news coming at you today...   Don't be a hater though, ok?  I'm just the messenger.

Flip Flops are Bad for your back.  WHAT?  NOOOOOOOooooooo.... I loves me a pair of flops.  But it turns out (and we probably already knew this and just refused to believe it...)  flip flops are saboteurs in the disguise of cute, simple, flippy floppy "shoes."

They make your toes grab the front, to keep them on, which makes your hips overcompensate just so you can keep going.  Next thing you know Muscle Imbalances go rampant and you have a Sore Back.  You can blame it on the heavy groceries, or the yard work, or the Whatever... but it might well be your flops.  Just saying.   Sorry, but I care about you.  And I try to keep you safe.  What you do with the info is your bizz.   Personally ------ I'm still wearing my flops.  But maybe not quite as much.  Maybe......


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment