Thursday, August 15, 2013

I've already messed up my new camcorder.  I am just not meant to own anything electronical.  But the Mister will be home soon and maybe he'll reverse my damage.  Cross your fingers... and toes... and better cross the eyes too, for THIS one!!   I hope he can fix it cause I had a good video turn out, and am anxious to get back at it!! ✯◡✯

My ART book came today!!  I'm going to learn to be an artist!!  Some say it isn't something you can just learn.  You have to be Born with the talent.  But this woman, Betty Edwards, says you CAN learn and she has taught hundreds!!  So I am going to give it a shot.  I also have an artist friend I met thru the Transformation Contest I did a while back... who says she will help me over any hurdles.  How can I NOT succeed????

Gotta go do my yoga.  I'm starting to get sleepy and I'm finding that exercising... just for a FEW minutes, seems to push me past it!  Sometimes...        Worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment