Thursday, August 1, 2013

Let me Explain...

I know... what in the world is that NitaB up to ???  She hasn't written in Forever.  Sorry guys.  But actually I HAVE written.  Just not out here.  I've been working on putting together a book to publish on Kindle.  Yes, ME!!   I have it done now, and I'm trying to figure things out for Pre-Publish.  Like editing and formatting and such.  I have been trying to learn those things.  But I won't be published until 2095 if I wait until I am able to do all that myself.  SO ---I've made a command decision ---  Let those who know what they are doing... do it.   SO the other day I sent away to have a cover made.  And today I'm sending the rest off to be "looked at".  That is kind of scary.  But hopefully... in a few weeks, I'll be directing you to my ebook.  I've been wanting to do this for YEARS.  Since 4th grade actually.  Well, not E-booking really.  It didn't exist back then.  WOW... that made me feel old.  But just for a second....  (^◡^ )

I got my start in public writing......... RIGHT HERE.  This blogging bizz got me a tad bit over my fear of having others read my stuff.  So if you have a book inside of you....... NitaB here to tell ya... start you a blog.  Get used to talking to the public (sort of) and then GO FOR IT!!!  

PS - If you buy my book, I'll buy yours!!!   ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

Back to work............  I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment