Thursday, August 15, 2013

Good News

Good News and Good News, part 2.

First off... the Mister fixed the camcorder.  Turns out it wasn't broke.  It was just being weird.  No, not me...the camcorder.  Putting up a scary message threatening to do all sorts of crazy things if I touched it.  So I didn't.  He did tho, and all was fine.  He's braver than me!

And so I made a couple new Youtube videos.  One about Juicing, and one about Making a Special pudding, with Very Special ingredients.  It's so good, you'll forget that it's actually Good For You too!

Also, my yoga worked out some kinks in my neck.  Whew!  And it got me thru without a nap today!!  It's now 1am.  This is ridiculous.  I best get to bed!!   I'm having way too much fun to sleep though.  But I'll be sorry tomorrow.  So............ Night All.   ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................  ︺‿︺

No comments:

Post a Comment