Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Impatience is starting to show...

My book has stalled.  I'm frustrated.  My artist has quit replying to my emails... My editor has other projects going on in addition to mine and it is going slowly.  I was hoping to launch tomorrow.  THAT is not going to be happening.  But --- everything happens for a reason.  I'm guessing the reason is ---- to see if I'll explode or not.  It's probably best that it is on hold... I do have a lot coming up.  Visiting MI next week - going to spend some time with my sister and dad.  (He is not doing too well.  *෴* )   Then the next week, my daughter, her husband, and my granddog and grandkat are all moving in for a little while, until they find them a house.  My sweetie just finished her 4 year gig in the Air Force.  With degree in hand, she begins her New career now... right here near her mother and father and sis.  As it should be!!!  ♥  ♥  ♥

Got my new camera in today.  Camcorder actually.  This thing is Teeny Tiny.  I like it.  I did a short video to try it out and it Works.  I was hoping it would.  Some new things don't ya know.  Tomorrow I will do a juicing video for my Youtube channel.  Going to make Red, White, and Blue juice in honor of Labor Day!!   Come join me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment