Monday, September 2, 2013

Morning everyone!!!  

I've been up in Michigan for a few weeks, visiting my dad (who is not doing so well, bless his heart) and my sister (who has her hands Overly full -- but we had a very nice time), and my BFF from elementary school whom I haven't seen in over 40 years, but it was as if no time had passed.  We behaved as normal ten year olds again and let the good times roll!!!
So it was overall a nice trip, mixed with a bit of sadness.  I guess that's how life just is.  Can't be all good.  But Dang Nab it... that's how I Want it!!  (◠‿◠)

I shall try to become more regular on here.  I've been learning so many cool things that I want to share with you.  Like, how to ride an Ezyroller, and how to make Vietnamese Sour Soup, and how to collect Beautimous Rocks.........   and how to just enjoy life.  Course you probably already have some of that figured out.  But I'm gonna let ya know how it is NitaB style...!!!  (-‿0)   ♥   ♥   ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment