Friday, March 8, 2013

I have a blog.  ME!!!   I'm so very excited.  I've been planning to do this FOREVER... ok, maybe not exactly forever. But for 169 years or so anyway.   So here it is.  NitaB - that's me.   And this is going to be soooo great.   Thank you so much for joining me.  You won't regret it.  Well, maybe you will, but hey --- that's why there's an X up there in the right corner, and an arrow up there on the left.  NOOOO --- stay away from those.  Please?!!  I'll be back, and I promise I won't ramble like this then.  Maybe.  Sorry, I lied....  No promises afterall ....!

4 comments:

  1. That's Awesome! I knew you could do it! Wooohooo Anita is in the HOUSE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice & funny comment! :) Love your sense of humor! You have some great stories...I esp. like the "Ursula" ones. :) Keep up the good work, and you could have a book there...reminds me of "Mad about you" TV show Paul Reiser who wrote many funny stories in his book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shiela. Don't think I would have done it if you hadn't suggested making our TC's shorter. I was all bummed out about "All thoughted up and no where to go..." Then you mentioned Blog, and I dragged on for a whole week. But now!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi...i think this is cute and entertainig. keep on going..Happy Transforming!

    ReplyDelete