Friday, March 15, 2013

Ok, peeps.  I'm in a better mood today and I appreciate your support!!!

I figured out my problem.  TOO much in my head that I HAVE to do.  I do a lot of reading on how to improve my life.  Improve my writing.  Improve my relationships.  Improve my artwork.  Improve my exercise.  Improve my diet.  Well.......... I cannot keep up with it all.  I try to do it all, and I don't get much of anything Finished, so I am left feeling overwhelmed and failuristic!!   Every time I read another good Idea... I file it to do later.  And file something else for Later.  Eventually I have tons of files with 'to do later' stuff in it and I don't have time for it all.  SOOO --- today I dumped some folders.  Just dumped em...unread.  One had 32 unread emails in it.  How to lose weight by eating the right foods, etc.  I already KNOW what to eat and not eat.  I do not need to Save those ideas.  I'm doing ok already.  I might need to lose a few more pounds but it isn't because I need information about it.  I just need to DO something with the information I have already!   PLUS  --- when you subscribe to too many things... they start to contradict each other.  Then what do you do?  Like Eat Breakfast Every day.  NO, Breakfast is a killer.    Or  You Must do Squats. NEVER do squats.   Bananas are the BEST food for your body on sooo many levels.  NEVER eat bananas unless you want to be fat forever.   Auuuughghghghghghghghghhh... No wonder my brain is cyclonic!  TOO much to sort.  So I just DUMPED a bunch of stuff today, unread, and I feel like I lost 50 pounds.  Really.  That was HARD at first... but once it was done.......... I relaxed .... a little.  I still have a long way to go, but at least I know what I need to do.  WHEW!!!  I hated that state I was in yesterday.  That was messin with my Mojo BIG TIME.  

And the taxes are still messin with my zen too.  I dread them, but  when they are done, I will feel like I lost another 30 pounds.  I may shrink to a microscopic size.......... hmm.... that Might be ok.  I can really Lurk Then!!!! 

Later gaters...  And pray for my hairline. It always gets sparse when I'm around tax equations!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I think the purpose of all those self help books is to keep you so busy that you don't have time to do the self help! Really though, there are a lot of good ones out there and they have been effective when I implemented their theories, unfortunately there is so much crap out there and you have to wade through so much of it to find a nugget of truth. I think it is a very time consuming thing to do, wade through the crap. It seems to be everywhere, a layer of crap, lies, indiscretions, hidden motives, corruption... Still as bad as it is to go searching for truth and knowledge, I have met many that do not search at all but instead, prefer to wallow in the crap. So I say cu-do's to anyone that makes that pilgrimage!

    Keep writing! You are good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the mini person... it would be fun to see the world through her eyes. I bet you are full of good book ideas!

    ReplyDelete