Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sorry for the absence again peeps.  Why don't I just start a blog and then neglect it like I do everything else I start and not finish?  Geez Louise!

In all fairness --- or unfairness as I choose to see it ---- I have been suffering with a horrid sinus headache most of the week.  Ok, just two days.  That's a LONG time to me.  I hate headaches.  Like who doesn't, eh?  I took a Zyrtec... nothing... took a Clariton...nothing...  Benadryl  helps a tiny bit, but puts me to sleep.  Well, this sucks.  Hard to look at lights (like on this screen).  Soooo I haven't been around.  BUT ---  I will survive!

Also haven't been doing my back exercises... so -- yep -- back's a hurting.  THAT I can do something about tho, so no reason to fuss.  Just get my act together on that one!

Hey - did I tell you - I got my taxes done.  YAY!  I put em off and put em off and it really only took me about 4 hours grand total.  And that was mostly finding paperwork that I had put away for safekeeping and then forgot where I put it. 

Today I am going to get at least two, if not 3 rooms decluttered.  Famous last words!  Oh Gosh......... if you don't hear from me in a few days --- I may be trapped behind a pile of Something!!!!!!!!  Call out the fire department or something.  Maybe call out the Horders show.  Or call out the Marine Corps... or no - call the fire department.  Yeah, definately them.   They only hire Hunks. If I have to be rescued, it may as well be some Hunky dude doin it, eh?  

Ok, enough rambling...  I got things to dump on ya - but not till I get this headache under control... but then - block out some time.  I'll have to tell ya all my big ideas and little ideas and art projects for you to work on  and .... ☺   Stay tuned!! 

3 comments:

  1. Aaarrrrggghhh! Stay tuned!!!

    Head aches suck. The firemen in BR are not foxy. I wish I was there, I would help you paint! I am real good at de-cluttering, T runs to hide her stuff whenever I get started! What the heck, mindfest, transformation... I better go check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell when Terri wants to throw stuff out... there is a certain glint in her eye... I have seen it in other people that want to help too.... I think it is just not right to want to be so helpful with other people's stuff. There must be other things to do that would be more helpful than throwing stuff out.... I have good ideas for all of that good stuff...I just need time to get to it...There's a lot of memories in that stuff too... can't just throw out memories...Good luck with the de-cluttering... that is different than throwing out stuff... that is just re-organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry -TMac.... decluttering is re-organizing.... right out the door. I have tooooo much here. And I know I have projects planned for most of it... but i finally had to say --- I don't have TIME in the next 5-10 years for these projects. So ---I'm gonna pass the stuff on to others who do have time, and when I FINALLY get the time... I'll get supplies then. THat is the ONLY way I'll get thru this. And I know about memories. But I'm trying to deal with that too. Take pictures maybe. Keep Those for the memories. But some things........ well, nothin doing. Like the little clowns from your mom, and my funny stuff, oh -- and our Willie's glass pieces! If it makes me smile - it stays! Hahaha.... we are hopeless. But I'm getting better. Don't think of it as throwing it out. THink of it as sharing it with others who have time for it now. :o)

    ReplyDelete