Tuesday, March 19, 2013


I’m in a mood again, peeps… but rather than burden up your day with my mess… I’ll try to bring a smile instead…
Joke Wednesday Everyone!
Tuesday… I meant Tuesday.  How do I keep getting so off on my days?  I need to move to Australia!!  I know a few folks around here (in my 3D world)  that wish I would!!   
“A sign at the beginning of the serving line in front of the apples at a church picnic:  “God is watching, take only one.”  At the end of the line next to the cookies, a little sign said, “Take as many as you want.  God is busy watchin’ the apples.”
“A robber was rifling through a house, and he heard a parrot-like voice say, “Better leave now.  Jesus is watching you.”  The robber looked over at the crazy bird and kept loading up his bag of stolen goods.  The parrot again said, “Better leave now.  Jesus is watching you.”  This went on several times and the robber finally screamed at the bird to shut up.  As the robber entered a bedroom, a vicious Doberman lunged at him, growling, barking  and setting teeth into his arm.  In the background the parrot calmly said, “Meet Jesus.”  (that was from memory, so I may have messed it up, as I often do….)
 
A couple good quotes to round things out:

“The secret of good management is to keep the guys who hate you away from the guys who are still undecided.” – Casey Stengel

 “No one appreciates the value of constructive criticism more thoroughly than the one who’s giving it.”  Truism!!

 “Remember, some of us learn from other people’s mistakes and the rest of us have to be the other people.”  Oh geez – aint  that the truth!

 “Community should be spelled, “come in unity.”   Good One!!!  

Tomorrow, hopefully,  I will have snapped out of my mood enough to pass along some interesting things I recently read...   A couple exercises I am doing that are making a big change in my overall well-being…. And some info about Kefir.  I’ve seen mention of Kefir on here, but this info amazed me and made me want to go out, right now, barefoot,  in my jammies, with unbrushed teeth, uncombed hair,  raccoon eyes, and get some, no matter what it costs!!!  Not like I haven’t actually strayed away from the estate in that condition before…  but I’m more mature now.  Hahahahahaaa… the jury is still out on that.  Stay tuned.
 
 Happy Tuesday (and Wednesday) Everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I am making some kefir (pronounced kuhfear, not keefer like I was doing until someone corrected me) as we 'speak'. The store-boughten kind is full of sugar bugs....BAD. ☻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? Do tell more!!! BUGS??? It's supposed to kill bugs. How do you make it???? I thought it was Keefer too. Kuhfear. Stupid. I'm calling it Keefer. Just like I call Quinoa... quinoa - not stupid Keenwa. Who does this to the English language? Well, they kin just leave ME alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the jokes. I have heard them before, but they were funny this time too. I like that idea of leaving your readers wanting more, sore of like the 'tune in tomorrow' thing that the soaps used to do...

    enjoy your keifer!

    ReplyDelete