Monday, September 23, 2013

100 Day Countdown

Day 100!  (Counting backward here...)
I already did 25 push ups!  I am doing Couch push ups this week.  This will build strength gradually without hurting my back.  That's the plan anyway.  I intend to do 25 more later.  50 a day!!!

I also Tossed One.  4 to go. 

I am currently baking squash.   I love love love squash.  All kinds.    They are the answer to all your problems!  Don't you wish?  But they are soooo good for you.  Chock full of a bunch of vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants.  You can eat a TON of squash and not gain weight.  MY kind of food!!

Discovered this morning that I can't whistle anymore.  I MUST get my whistle back.  This is bumming me out.  I'll see if the WWW has any advice on that.   Who loses a whistle?  Is this normal?  Don't answer that....

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Nita! Start, persevere, do it until!

    ReplyDelete