Thursday, September 12, 2013

Howdieeeee!
Just wanted to ask you to join me in the 21 Days of Kindness challenge.  I read about it on Facebook.  It's pretty simple... Just do a kind deed Every day for 21 days.  Make a conscience effort to go out of your way to be kinder than normal.  I mean... of course NitaB and anyone associated with her is kind.  That just goes without saying....... but this is a Be Kinder Than Usual sort of thing.  Ok?  
This started on Sept 11th.  Two days past.  But you can dive in right now. It's ok!! 

Yesterday I texted a photo to my son-in-law of his dog looking longingly out the window, waiting for him to get home.... to cheer him up after a stressful day of work.   And I made a donation to Locks of Love (but technically I won't be mailing that out until the 20th, after my daughter gets her Locks Loved off.   My other daughter had hers cut last month for L of L as well.)

Today... I rooted through some NASTY garbage, looking for a  lost item for an elderly friend of mine.  When I finished picking (Ewwww.....), I was washing up and she said, "Oh there you are.  Where have you been?  I found it in my chair!"    Where have I been?  Where have I been?  Oh My Goodness.  Gotta love her!!!♥

I'd love to hear about your Kind Deeds as well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment