Thursday, September 26, 2013

97

Day 97.  Did my lunges...!  Yay!  I wasn't saying Yay at the time, but it's always a good thing afterward! 

Got all caught up on my Flinging.  Whew.  I hate flinging.  But this morning I made sure I tossed 5 things before I even left the bedroom!  I'm going to try to do that every morning.  Get it over with straight out of the starting block!!

Did some ab stuff.  Not enough... I still have a roll.   Blahhhhhh.....   Rolls are tough to concur cause those key lime pies are just SOOOO good.  What?  Me?  No, I haven't been eating KLP.  Well, just a bite.  Honest - it was Just a bite.   We went to Earl's for oysters!!!   I know I said it would be Friday, but we couldn't stand it.  We hadda go!  So we filled to capacity and Beyond.  But I had to cleanse my pallet... (Oysters are yummy but they stink.  So I imagine my breath was strong enough to lift a house, so I had to cleanse it.)  So my little server girl brought me the tiniest slice of Key Lime pie.  Sliver.  But NOW I am craving MORE.  Driving me crazy.  Maybe I'll call my little server girl and see if she'll... no... I better not.  Pays to have a daughter who is a little server girl.  (we like to call her that cause she hates it!) 

Oh --- can't believe I almost forgot this --- I PUBLISHED MY BOOK TODAY!!!   Is this exciting or What??!!!!   IF you get a chance, I'd love for you to give it a read and let me know what you think!!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FFQWNIQ



No comments:

Post a Comment