Saturday, September 28, 2013

95

Day 95, and I'm here to tell you --- do NOT procrastinate.  Cause playing catch - up is exhausting.  I hadn't done any of my 3 hours of yard work this week... and I was almost out of week.......... so I went out to do my 3 hours.... and 9 hours later....... I quit.  One thing led to another and.......... I am beat.  But the front yard looks great!

I also had some cartwheel lessons today.  Tomorrow is National Cartwheel day!  For my Transformation Contest (TC) group anyway.  We made a pact months ago that we would have a cartwheel competition the end of September.  Well, it's the end.  Eeeeeeek!  I have Never done a cartwheel in my life.  I just couldn't.  They scare me.  Seems like I'm gonna drop on my head or something.  Scary scary scary.  But my daughter said, Lose the Fear.  Anyone can do a cartwheel.  Hmmm..... I made about 65 attempts.  It wasn't pretty.  I did get about 3 of them Close.  I'll practice some more tomorrow and then ----  it shall be forever recorded and submitted to the contest.  I really haven't a prayer of winning.... (I mean - some of these peeps are trainers and fitness buffs.)  I'm not going to use the 'age card' but I am a little older than most of my competition.  Not that that matters.  No siree.  I may just win this thing!!  We'll see tomorrow!   '◡'



1 comment:

  1. Try Lift.do. It's a great web app to track your habits

    ReplyDelete