Sunday, September 22, 2013

100 Day Challenges!!!

Tomorrow is the day.  Are you ready?   It marks the first of the last 100 days of 2013.

Think about that... if I had gotten serious about my fitness 100 days ago......Oh MANNNNN... I'd be lifting cars by now.  Why lift cars?  Just because I can?!!  Or could... if I had Gotten with it!!  OR I could be enjoying my beautifully decluttered home right now.  OR I could be walking amongst the beauty in my yard ....   I mean... NONE of those things would take more than 100 days to accomplish.  But I have procrastinated -Yet Again.  SO --- enough I say.

Starting tomorrow I am going to:
Get serious about my fitness.  I WILL do arm strengthening exercises every other day (cept Sunday --- gotta have my day of rest!)   I WILL do leg strengthening exercises every other day (Yep --- Sunday's off again.)  I WILL do 3 exercises a day EVERY day  that strengthens the abs.  Not just to flatten them, but to build strength in them because Strong abs, reduces stress on the back.  And Lord knows my back needs a break.  And I KNOW exercises and stretches help - A LOT.  But I've been lazy.  Enough.  Enough I say. 

Also - starting tomorrow I WILL get back to my Fling 5 a day (get rid of 5 items either to charity, or trash)  AND spend a minimum of 15 minutes a day decluttering.  I PROMISE.

AND ---- Starting tomorrow I WILL spend a minimum of 3 hours a week working on my yard.  Weeding, or trimming bushes, or SOMETHING.  That is only one hour every other morning.  Easy Schmeasy.  And I know from experience that once I get started... I don't usually quit in just One hour.  It's the STARTING that gets in my way.  

SO --- those are MY 3 One Hundred Day challenges to myself.  Can I do it?  YES I CAN.  Watch and see.  Join me, PLEASE.  We may as well all feel proud of ourselves Together!!!     (⍲‿⍲)

1 comment:

  1. YES. 100 day Challenge. I love it. Can't wait to join in!!!
    (I know... talking to myself literally - and in public - is getting close to the "needs to be committed" phase. So Please leave a comment now and then, so I'm not so lonely!!! ♥ I'd love you for it!!! ♥ )

    ReplyDelete