Tuesday, September 24, 2013

99

♪  99 bottles of beer on the wall... 99 bottles of...  ♫   I mean Bragg's Vinegar on the wall... 99 bottles of Bragg's....  ♫  Take one down, pass it around... no more friends in your life anymore....  ♪  Yep... friends don't let friends get all health conscious on them.  BORING.... or so they tell me.  Personally I don't have any health conscious friends.  They all think I'm weird and I haven't been invited to dinner in AGES.  Hmmm.....BUT ---- I'm gonna have a Healthy Party Friday night.  Ya'll are invited.  Over at Earl's place.  We'll be eating oysters on the half shell and cheese grits and whatever else floats our fancy.  Earl is the local oyster guy.  He doesn't open shop until the END of September, cause the oysters aren't at their best until then.  And Earl cares about BEST.  And his place is always Packed because of it.  And then he closes promptly on May 1st.  So you see... us'ns here in THIS house have withdrawal for our oyster fixes for FOUR long months.  And then, on the last Thursday of September... we get our bliss back.  BUT everyone and their brother and sister and aunt and uncle and dog and fish and.... well -- it's pretty dern crowded on opening day, so we traditionally wait until the second day.  Let him iron out all the kinks before we come in.  It's gonna be GREAT!!! ~('o')~

Boy did I get off track there....   What I meant to say is --- it is day 99 of the hundred day challenge.  Today is leg muscle day.  And I already did 10 lunges.  I'll do 10 more on the way to the kitchen in a few momentos.  That's how I get my 50 a day in.  Just 10 at a time... on the way to somewhere.  Anywhere really.  I'll do 10 more on my way out to the car later.   I'll try to refrain in public.  (tho once I did do a few duck squats in the frozen food section of Winn Dixie just to embarrass my daughter.)  By the end of the day I'll have my 50 in!  Good plan, eh?  I'm going to think about incorporating Burpees in there too.  Did you know --- Burpees use over 600 muscles.  And one only takes about 5 seconds to do.  So if I did 50 of those in a day...  that'd be 250 seconds... or 4.17 minutes.  Shoooooooot.  I think I can sacrifice 4.17 (maybe I'll even give up the other 43 seconds too.  I'm kind of wild and crazy like that) minutes of my day to stress out over 600 muscles ALL AT ONCE!!!  MY kind of exercise!  (639 muscles to be Exact.)   (>‿◠)

Yesterday I spent 2 hours doing yard work for my elderly friend.  None in my yard.  Isn't that weird... Ya don't mind helping others out with mundane chores, but you just DREAD doing yer own.  Or is that just me??

Clutter... OMG... I only just got rid of that one thing yesterday.  The pot.  Off I go then, to do 4 more for yesterday and 5 for today.  I cannot be getting so behind this early in the game...........    Good thing I have you to keep an eye on me!!   I hope you are all sticking to your 100 day commitments too.  Are you even trying?  Am I REALLY just doing this alone? Talk to me peeps!!!  Please?!!  This is GOOD for you.  I promise.  In 100 days you are going to feel Amazing!!!  And not just cause Santa came.  That is IF he comes.  Have you been good?  Have you been making commitments and Sticking to them?  If not - don't blame me if your tree skirt is bare!  Just saying.........

No comments:

Post a Comment