Friday, September 27, 2013

96

Day 96!!  Did my couch pushups while watching Family Feud (my daughter had it on.  I don't watch daytime TV)    The question was: Name something of yours that you swear is possessed.  Number one answer:  Children!   Hahahaha.....   Number 3 was Pet.  I know that's right.  My possessed daughter brought home a possessed cat that my possessed spouse fell in love with and now he sends me pictures on my possessed phone of her doing possessed things like flipping the bird (true story).  But bottom line -- I guessed 6 of the 8 correct responses which means I need to go on that show and quit doing pushups.

I also did 6 pullups.  Cheater ones with a springy strap to help propel me up.  But hey ---  I'll get there... one day.

I got completely caught up on my Toss 5.  I was behind by a couple days.  But I currently have tossed 25 things this week.  Books, couch pillows (and yet I still have TOO many), clothes (still have too many of those too) and lets not forget the POT that started this all off!!  One thing  I tossed today was a bottle of Hair Goo stuff that claimed it would give your hair that "lived-in" look.  What the heebies is a lived-in look?  I hope I already Have that look.  I do Live in this hair already!!

Abs...  Ok, I've put that off long enough............ off to do some planking.  While watching Shark Tanking.  Do you love that show, Shark Tank?  I do.  I'm gonna be ON it one day!!

NitaB book sales... not so impressive.  But I'll get there.  Patience....  patience....  patience....  That's kind of like Ohmmmm.... ohmmmm...ohmmmm.... in yoga!!

No comments:

Post a Comment